Friday, September 25, 2020

September 28 - October 2, 2020

  ANNOUNCEMENTS:

  • There has been a change in the school calendar for October. There will be no early dismissal on Wedneday, October 21; instead there will be NO SCHOOL on Friday, October 23. 
  • In the event Nicholas County moves to orange or red on the West Virginia Department of Education state map (updated on Saturdays at 5:00pm), we will begin remote instruction. Our class will meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on Zoom from 11:30 - 12:00pm. I will post assignments on Schoology, and all assignments must be submitted at one time via email on Friday. My email is leades@nlca.info. 

SCHEDULE:  (subject to additions or deletions based on class needs) 
  • Wednesday - History Test 

A NOTE FROM MRS. EADES

This class is proving to be a GREAT group of students! I am very much enjoying spending my days with them! Thank you for working hard everyday, making me laugh, and yes... making fun of my car!!! I love you guys, and I hope you have an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment