Friday, September 16, 2022

September 19-23, 2022

 ANNOUNCEMENTS: 

  • September 19-23 - Book Fair (students are welcome to bring money and shop) 
  • September 20 - Parent Teacher Conferences 3:00-5:00pm (please send me an email if you would like to schedule a conference) 
  • September 28 - See You at the Pole 
  • October 7 - Grandparents' Day and Noon Dismissal 
UPCOMING QUIZZES and TESTS:  (subject to change based on class needs) 
  • September 19 - Math Test (no studying necessary; I will walk the students through the test) 
  • September 21 - Health Test 
  • September 23 -  Language Quiz; Spelling Test 
MESSAGE FROM MRS. EADES 
The students were so sweet and kind when I returned to school this week after being with my mom during her recovery. Thank you so much for all the love and support shown by each of you. I am so blessed by you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment